buying or selling a business?
VNB has invested in technology to help ensure our business owner clients have the facts needed to make sound planning decisions and accomplish their business sale goals. Our innovative valuation technology harnesses the power of Big Data to deliver accurate and efficient business valuations. Our valuation process calculates your business value based on 143 data points and analyzing data from 25 data sources, providing access to the most accurate information on comparables and market-based deal multiples.
Business Valuation Report
VNB will generate a comprehensive Business Valuation Report for your business, so you know exactly how much your business is worth, compare your business to others in your industry and find out where you out-performing or under-performing.
- Price Evaluation Using a Number of Approaches
- Income, Market and Asset Approach
- Based on 143 Data Points and Analyzing Data from 25 Sources
- Produce Four Estimates of Value
- Asset Sale Value, Equity Value, Enterprise Value, Liquidation Value
- 13 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Comparisons of your business to others in your industry in key areas
Typical Cost of a Formal Business Valuation: $3,000 to $30,000
$2,500 $997 LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Offer expires 5/31
What’s YOUR Business Worth?
Top 12 Reasons for a Business Valuation
- 98% of business owners don’t know their value. You can’t grow your value and optimize it without knowing where you are today
- Better understand Your Business and its potential
- Know the value of your largest asset so you can plan for Retirement
- Ensure the business and your family are Properly Protected
- Create a Succession Plan
- Pay the right amount when you Buy a Business
- Get what it is worth at Sale
- Create Buy/Sell Agreements with business partners
- Explore Funding Opportunities
- Establish a Trust or create an Estate Plan
- Prepare for Taxable Events such as gifting or grants
- 82% of all businesses owners that knew their value at least 18 months before their sale, increased their sale price by at least 14%